MyPet ID™ TempTrack
- Microchip size: Ø 2.1 mm x 13 mm length
MyPet ID™ TempTrack enables to monitor the individual pet’s temperature using a unique and integrated temperature biosensor.
Thanks to an adapted reader and temperature-monitoring connected devices, the collection of multiple temperature values helps to determine the individual pet’s temperature profile. Crossed with the information collected on the activity level of each animal, this helps to detect any atypical change potentially linked to any disorders.
MyPet ID™ Temptrack remains a simple identification microchip, storing a unique and inalterable 15-digit identification number, packed in a syringe style. Each syringe comes in an individually sterilized pouch with eight barcode stickers.
- Passive FDX-B radio-frequency identification microchip, having inside an integrated temperature biosensor
- Simultaneously reads a pet’s identification number and temperature
- Monitors the individual pet’s temperature at the implantation site, within the range of 33°C and 43°C
- Bioglass-encapsulated microchip
- Can be programmed with any ISO-11784 compliant numbering, even in series
- Anti-migrating technology (optional)
- Easy-to-handle syringe for a quicker implantation
- Sharp standard size needle (12 gauge)
- Ergonomic syringe with “No return click system”
- Detachable needle for easy disposal
- Safety ring added, avoiding any premature microchip loss
- Packed in a single pouch with eight barcode stickers
- Sterilization using Ethylene oxide, in accordance with the ISO 11135 standard
- Syringes packed in a box of 10 microchips (other presentations optional)
- White label service (customization of the box) possible, depending on volume
The ISO 11784 standard describes the structure and information of the identification code, which specifically dictates 15-digit codes.
The ISO 11785 standard defines the technical aspect of communication between a microchip and a scanner.
The ISO 11135 standard deals with all the necessary requirements for the sterilization of health care products, using Ethylene oxide. This sterilization process is recognized at the European level for sterilizing human and veterinary medical devices.
The ISO 11607 standard specifies the requirements and test methods for materials, preformed sterile barrier systems, sterile barrier systems and packaging systems that are intended to maintain sterility of terminally sterilized medical devices until the point of use.